(policies, appointments, pricing, artwork, and care)
- You MUST be 18 years of age to receive a tattoo, regardless of parental consent.
- Valid Photo ID* showing you are 18 years of age or older is required.
*(A Valid Photo ID is a Driver’s License, Passport or State-issued Identification Card. Photocopied IDs ARE NOT acceptable.)
Studio Artists’ Appointments
Advanced appointments require a minimum $60 (non refundable) deposit that is applied towards the tattoo. Walk-ins welcome but appointments are advised. To reschedule an appointment we require at least a 24 hour notice. We will allow for 3 total reschedules. After 3, a new deposit will be required to schedule again. After a cancellation a we will hold the deposit for 3 months from the date of the cancellation. After that time, a new deposit will be required to make a new appointment. If no cancellations were ever made, a deposit will be held for 1 year.
No call, no show for an appointment, over 30 minutes late with no advanced call in, or arriving with any level of intoxication will result in loss of deposit.
Please eat before your appointment.
Pricing and Artwork
The minimum price for a tattoo is $60. Tattoos are priced by the piece. For the larger pieces it will be hourly at $150 an hour. Most of the preliminary work related to a tattoo is still done in person. Pricing designs, access to our extensive artwork reference, drawing custom work, etc., can only be provided in the studio. You are welcome to choose from our extensive art selection, have our designs altered to your specifications, have our artists draw your design, or bring in your own art or reference materials.
Even when designs are attached to emails it is impossible for us to take into account size, location, etc.
If you already know which artist you would like for your tattoo work, you can contact them directly at the studio by phone, email them or message them on their individual Facebook pages.
Email to email@example.com and add your artist’s name to the subject line.
- No Alcohol – Do not drink or “party” heavily the night before or at all on the day you get tattooed or pierced.
- Good Mentality – Make sure you are in good physical (well rested) and emotional health when you come in. Stay relaxed and get into the zone – that’ll help make the experience a good one!
- Food is Good – Be sure to eat a good meal before you come in. Feel free to bring in water and some snacks, you may need them, especially for a long tattoo sitting.
- Bring your ID – Make sure you bring the required ID! Trying to track it down is a real hassle once you have arrived and are ready to get tattooed or pierced.
- What to Wear – Consider the location of your new tattoo or piercing and dress accordingly. If you’re unsure of what is best to wear, give us a call.
The life of your tattoo is dependent upon the care it receives within the first few days. It takes about two weeks to heal and two more weeks to settle in.
- Keep your tattoo bandaged from 2 to 10 hours
- Remove gauze
- Gently wash tattoo with cool soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Lightly pat dry with a clean towel
- With clean hands, apply a thin layer of ointment such as A&D or Bacitracin 2 or 3 times a day for 4 or 5 days
- After the 5th day, apply a thin layer of fragrance free lotion such as Lubriderm, Jergens or Eucerin 5 or 6 times a day for the entire healing process, 22 or 23 days
If a rash occurs (bumps on or around the tattoo as with an allergic reaction) or redness persists, discontinue use and call us for suggestions or product alternatives.
When caring for your tattoo avoid the following:
- DO NOT Re-bandage your tattoo
- DO NOT use Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
- DO NOT use Alcohol or Peroxide
- DO NOT Pick or Scratch your tattoo
- DO NOT soak your tattoo in the tub or shower – get in, get clean, get out!
- DO NOT expose your tattoo to direct sunlight and/or tanning beds
- STAY OUT of pools, hot tubs, oceans, etc. for two weeks